Most Internet Marketing teams operate in one of the following ways:
- Large scale internet marketing unit
- Mid to large contracted digital agency
- Small team or single employee
- Small agency or freelance marketer
Internet Marketing Services Based on Your Goals
Most of our digital marketing campaigns are made up of several services. We didn’t select these, per se. The current state of the Internet marketing landscape has evolved to coincide with technology, consumer Internet use and online shopping habits. Our service offerings are simply part of that evolution.
For us, a typical Internet marketing campaign runs from year to year, with each component evaluated at scheduled intervals based on objectives, competitive factors and industry best practices. The Internet marketing mix for most campaigns includes the following components at minimum:
Invest in getting noticed
Elements of each are organized relative to their stage in the buyer’s journey or sales funnel. As an example, search engine optimization, or SEO, is an acquisition stage function, positioned at the top of the sales funnel. At the same time, email marketing, and many CRM activities, focus on retention and referral, which take place after the initial purchase decision.
Internet Marketing Plans that are
custom, predictable, organized and powerful
As the Internet marketing landscape grew more complex, we responded by bringing in experts in each of the various disciplines that are common to online campaigns. Today, our team is made up of strategists, designers, engineers, SEO experts (organic SEO and local SEO services), CRM/marketing automation specialists, writers and social media pros
As mentioned, effective Internet marketing requires several components working together to fill in each stage of the buyer’s journey. With this in mind, all of our Internet marketing options include every service we offer.
Our Internet marketing plans were created to meet these goals
- Everything Included: All of the elements of a successful Internet marketing strategy are included in our plans—even a new website includes a CRM. As the landscape changes, we’ll keep you up to date with the latest technology and marketing best practices.
- Flexibility: A la carte digital marketing really doesn’t work that well, because the most important issues change from day to day. In the beginning, search engine rankings usually take priority. As you begin to climb in keyword rankings (search engine results), that will change. Our marketing initiatives are designed to adapt to changing market demands and emerging goals.
- Scalable: As your business changes, so should your marketing initiatives. Every component of our Internet marketing programs was engineered to grow. So, whether you serve hundreds of visitors, or millions, your message will always be delivered instantly and without error.
- Worry-free: You should be free to run your business. Our program is a simple budget item. With that, we take care of literally everything. So, while we are working to grow your visitor base, we also handle technical issues like security and bandwidth.
We work in Internet Marketing Cycles
The shortest cycles are those that produce the most immediate measurable result. Generally, this means some aspects of SEO, broadcast email campaigns and social media. Pay-per-click lead generation falls into this category as well.