Our goal is to design brilliant online experiences.
Web design and digital marketing involve a lot more than visuals. Great design is experiential. It’s how people interact with your business, online and everywhere else. We often use the term UX, short for user experience, when addressing the unique challenges making vast amounts of widely varying content available online.
UX is at the heart of how your customers perceive your business. Designing the optimal user experience means perfecting navigation and timing. It’s showing just the right web content at the right time and in the right way.
Our Reno web design team is inspired by goals. Your goals. Your customer’s goals. Even our goals. Our goals are your goals because our success depends on our ability to make your web design, marketing, and overall business better.
People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
Create Content. Publish Content. Amplify Content.
Everyone knows the internet runs on content. There is so much emphasis on content that organizations put tremendous effort into creating and publishing as much of it as they can. But content for content’s sake isn’t very strategic and probably won’t do much to grow your business.
Impactful content, the kind that engages consumers and fosters real-world relationships, takes planning and effort. It includes copy for your website and marketing materials, as well as social media and even in-house signage. Content can include video or pictures published throughout the web.
Good content is important, genuinely funny, informative, or entertaining. Good content begs to be shared. Great content makes your business stronger.
Our goal isn’t to build your website. Our goal is to build your business.
- The design is not the goal. Your goal is the goal. As your agency, our role is to provide skills, time and expertise you don’t already have. The more closely we can work together, the bigger the wins.
- Your website is not a painting. We can make as many changes as we need, as often as we want. Design changes, content updates and other adjustments are essential to your success online.
- Without website data, we’re just guessing. We’re excellent guessers, but not very good prophets. Using advanced analytical tools we know exactly what to optimize to reach your goals.
- Testing is critical. You have to know what to test and how to test it. Obvious metrics like website traffic and conversions only tell part of the story. We have the ability to observe and react to live sessions.
- Correlating data with buttons, forms, shopping carts and other conversion points is the only way to identify patterns that result from the design choices we make. These connect visits to dollars.
- Never believe a web designer until he/she can show you the direct, quantifiable impact a design makes on actual sales or conversions. Digital design is different than print design. Web data tells all.
Expect more from your agency.
Choosing a web design and digital marketing and agency is one of the most important decisions you can make. Your Reno web design and digital marketing agency must have the skill and experience to move you toward your goals, but also work the way you like to work. We share your goals and will work tirelessly to make OCG Creative the best business decision you’ve ever made.
Focus on how to be social, not how to do social.
Social media is the hot thing, and we don’t see this changing anytime soon. There is so much pressure on businesses in Reno to have a thriving web marketing and social media presence, it is easy to lose sight of what matters. People matter.
You can buy likes, but you can’t buy hearts.
Your social media plan should delight and inspire those who care about the same things you do. The best relationships are built on shared goals and interests. Social media provides an opportunity to not only push out messaging but to listen and relate.
Terms like engagement and share of voice don’t sound very personal, yet we use them to gauge the quality of interactions with our businesses. We can probably do better. What’s important is giving people a reason to care by taking a genuine, personal interest. After we accomplish that, selling will take care of itself.