"Hey Jena, can you take a look at this?”
My Role as Field Strategist
As a Field Strategist, it is my job to identify opportunities and create a plan to continually improve client outcomes. I strive to educate my clients and help develop initiatives to close gaps, which results in more effective campaigns and measurable data.
- 2 years working at OCG Creative
- Promoted to Field Strategist in 2019
- B.S. Marketing from the University of Nevada, Reno - 2018
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certified
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certified
- Google AdWords Beginner Certified
- Google Analytics Beginner Certified
For me, the ideal client is someone that is passionate and knowledgeable about their industry.
One of the things I love most about being a field strategist is getting to engage with clients from varying industries and learn about the “why” behind their business. When a client shows excitement about growing their business, it makes my job that much more rewarding!
More About Me
Outside of work, I like to attend yoga and spin classes (it is one of my goals to do Goat yoga at least once in my lifetime). I also enjoy spending time with my friends and family, trying new coffee shops, and traveling!