“Hey Jess, can you take a look at this?”
My job as your Field Strategist
As a Field Strategist, my responsibility is to align my work with the goals of my clients. I must ensure that clients are utilizing the best possible marketing mix for their industry, circumstance, and goals. In order to do this, on a daily basis, I analyze available data, assess KPIs, and actively search for growth opportunities.
- 2 Years at OCG
- Promoted to Field Strategist in May 2019
- B.S. Accounting & Information Systems, University of Nevada, Reno, 2018
- Master of Business Administration, University of Nevada, Reno, Expected Graduation: Spring 2021
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
For me, the perfect client is someone who is excited about their business and ready to be a part of the team
My favorite clients are those who are passionate about what they do and are excited to work with our team to help grow their business. When the client is as engaged in building their web presence as we are, the results are incredible!
Here’s a little more about me
When I’m not at work, you can find me spending time with friends and family, traveling, or exploring Reno. I love to find new restaurants, tea shops, and fun things to do in Reno, Tahoe, and Northern California. If I’m not in town, I’m probably visiting family in the Bay Area or houseboating on Lake Shasta!